Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas Programs, part 2

This is from Jessi's Christmas program, that was scheduled at the same time as Jonathan's party. Later I got to feel really guilty as Jonathan told me that EVERYONE else had a mom or dad there, and that he had to eat his snack ALL by himself because we didn't come to the party. Somehow I don't think it was quite as bad as he made it sound. Anyway, he is recovered now. I'll just add that to my resume for Mother of the Year award.



Jessi and her class.



Looking so sweet singing.



Running to bring me the present she made for me. It was a lovely Christmas tree that was COVERED in glitter. I am still finding that glitter in the van.



Eating her healthy Christmas snack!
At least I made it to two of three parties. We will see what next year brings!

No comments: