Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas Programs

It has already started! Having more that one child I have already had to deal with the conflicting Christmas party schedule. I can only imagine what is will be like in a few more years when they are all in school.

First I had Jase's program. It was cute and the kids sang jingle bells and we wish you a merry Christmas. Of course Jase came skipping out, but once he saw all the people he never opened his mouth! After the program we ate pizza and cookies. I was just happy to make it through the program without Justin's monitor going off. I kept tickling his foot every few seconds so he wouldn't get into a deep sleep! What a mean mom!


Jase coming out with his class.


Not sure what all those people are doing out there?!?



Once he saw me you could see the expression change!



Eating my pizza, my favorite meal.



Posing by the tree.

No comments: