Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goodbye Arwood Adventures. . . Hello My Crazy J's!!!

I wanted to let my loyal followers know that after 7 mos of NOOOO posts, that Arwood Adventures is being laid to rest. sniff sniff. . .

BUT, I am happy to announce the beginning of My Crazy J's!!!! www.mycrazyjs.com is my new blog! I decided to start a blog that had plenty of space to upload an unlimited amount of pics and video, since that is what I do and a huge part of who I am. My Crazy J's will be a mommy blog that I will "attempt" to post on daily, you know, in between scrubbing poop off the walls and wading through the knee deep laundry! This will also be a place that I can post my photos and "advertise" as I explore the possibility of becoming a "professional" photographer. I am using the term "professional" very loosely!! :)

So, please make any necessary adjustments to link your blog to mine, and I will do the same. I am also on Twitter now, forced by my website mentor, aka - little bro. So if you tweet, (or twit as I often accidentally say) follow me there to!

Whew, on to new beginnings. . . . Join me please!

No comments: