Friday, October 10, 2008

Jase's First Day of School!!

Jase started preschool yesterday! He had been on the waiting list at the preschool where his Aunt Krista works and last week they had a spot come open. He will be going on Tues and Thurs from 9 - 1. I was worried how he would do since he has never been away from me and the couple of times we have tried to take him to the nursery at church it has not turned out well! So on Thursday he did cry off and on but over all they said he did good. When I got there to pick him up he just said "Hey Mommy!" and continued to play. Guess he wasn't too traumatized. I think it will be good for him to get out of the house and have some time away from mommy and that new baby that is STILL at his house! What started as excitement over the new baby has now turned into this "look" of "why is that baby still here?" Here are a couple of pictures of him on his first day of school. His expression is the same in ALL the pictures we take of him! He starts saying "cheeeeeeeese" as soon as he sees the camera. Its going to be a nightmare trying to get Christmas pictures this year if he doesn't stop doing this!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love that smile!!

Unknown said...

Baby Jase is not a baby anymore! I love his little smile! Please give all the babies my love. Love you guys!

Kelli