Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Visit with Grandmother and Bip

On Wednesday Grandmother and Bip came to see Justin for the first time. They seemed to think that their 7th great grandchild was as "cool" as the first. We had a good time talking and catching up on all the happenings in life. Jase enjoyed showing off for them and even sat still long enough to get a picture with Grandmother. Bip got one of his famous pictures with the baby up next to his face posing. It was a good visit. Too bad they don't live closer and we could visit more often! (Thanks for the casserole Grandmother! It was great!)


Grandmother and Jase!



Bip and Justin.







Grandmother and Justin.

On Thursday Justin was visited by his "Aunt" Kim. Kim and I have been friends for over 10 yrs and between us we now have 7 children! Let's just say that if we ever try to meet for lunch with the kids it has to be at McDonald's, and we cause a scene! We have always been there when each other gave birth, but this time Kim and her family had just left for Disney World on the day I went into labor. I somehow just knew I was going to have Justin while she was out of town, but I didn't think it would be fair to ask her to stay home! So normally I have pics of Kim holding my kids when they were just born, but not this time. And believe it or not, I didn't get a pic of her and Justin today! Oh well, I guess you will just have to come back in a few days so I can get a pic of you holding Justin!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oooh. Did Grandmother make you the ritz cracker chicken casserole?? That's my favorite.