Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jessi got her hair cut!!

I finally agreed to do it. I let my princess get her beautiful long blond hair cut! She was very excited to have it done and I had to hold back the tears. I don't know why I didn't want her to have it cut. Maybe because it seems like it is just one more step toward her growing up. Nate's mom (Granna) came to visit on Wed. and she brought her scissors in case I decided to let Jessi get her hair cut. I agreed and Jessi hopped right up in the chair after letting me take some before pics. I will admit that her new "do" is cute, but she does look more grown up. I posted some before and after pics. The after pic is not as good because we hadn't washed her hair yet. I will post another one in a couple days after it is washed and dried. My little girl, I can't believe she will be 5 yrs old soon!


Just thought I would add a cute comment Jessi made the other day: Mommy, you better tell God if he decides to put any more babies in your tummy that it better be a girl!! I guess that is her way of saying enough brothers!!

No comments: